It’s our hope this FAQ section will provide answers to any questions you have about the IWTS application process. If there’s a topic we haven’t covered, please send us your suggestions. If you need any additional help related to a specific conference, please contact the organizers directly.
Learn How With Tutorials!
We have a series of quick tutorials and walkthroughs in a playlist on YouTube that explain how to use your account and create applications.
Applying to Conferences
- Which conferences can I apply for?
- Why do I need to add Applicant Details?
- Why do I need to create Performer Profiles?
- How do I apply for a conference?
- How does Manage Applications options work?
- How do I edit and complete applications?
- How do I apply for another conference? / How do I use a template?
- Can I edit my application after I’ve finished it?
- I made a mistake in my application. How can I fix it?
- My performer name is incorrect or has a typo. Should I start a new application or create another profile?
- How do I cancel or delete an application?
- I cancelled my application by mistake. How do I get it back?
- How to I get an invitation to an Invite-Only conference?
Deadlines, Fees & Payments
- What do I need to know about submission deadlines?
- What happens if I miss a submission deadline?
- What do I need to know about Early Bird deadlines?
- What happens if I miss an Early Bird deadline?
- Why do performers from certain provinces/states sometimes receive a lower rate?
- Why do some applicants receive a lower rate for being a member of a certain organization?
- How can I pay my application fee?
- What happens if I don’t pay my application fee?
- What am I required to submit in my application?
- Can I still apply if I’m missing required materials for my application?
- If I don’t have a program description, can I list the repertoire instead?
- If my technical requirements are very simple, like a couple of chairs, what do I submit?
- What if my video isn’t high quality? / What should my video contain?